On your bike, you'll always be a vulnerable road user. Especially in the city, it's difficult to direct attention to yourself with a bicycle bell. That is why bikers who faced this issue on a daily basis decided to develop the Hornit.
This horn can be easily mounted on your handlebars and can be operated by means of a remove control installed close to the handgrips. And you will definitely get noticed with this small foghorn. The shrill noise - which is best described as a very high-pitched chirp - reaches volumes of 140 decibel. You can also decide to use another sound: the car horn, which makes a little less noise (121 decibel). But once you realise that a rock concert creates average sound levels of 125 decibel, you'll know that this sound is sufficient for informing other drivers about your presence.
It should go without saying that the Hornit is not a children's toy. If used without caution, the Hornit may cause hearing damage.
- Loud bicycle horn to alert other road users
- Not a toy! May cause hearing damage if used incorrectly!
- Two settings: 140 dB (loud chirp) and 121 dB (car horn)
- Easy to mount using the wing clips
- Requires 2 AAA batteries
- Dimensions Hornit: 9.8 cm x 4.8cm x 4.2 cm
- Dimensions remote control: 3.55 cm x 2 cm x 0.9 cm