The age-old question: What on earth are you supposed to do with a wet dishcloth? Sure, you can hang it over the faucet to dry, but that looks messy. Magnetic Cloth Rail to the rescue!
You can attach the Cloth Rail to any magnetic surface, or use the counter-magnets for any surface up to 1.5cm thick. Position the counter-magnets on the other side of the sink, keep them in their place with the included stickers, and your drying rail is open for business.
- Cloth rail with magnets for mounting
- Easy to install, easy to remove
- Comes in stainless steel or in bendable plastic
- Includes 2 counter-magnets and mounting stickers
- For sinks up to 1.5 cm thick
- Does not work on Corian or granite
- Can also be used without counter-magnets, on refrigerators, barbecues, etc.
- Rail width: 23 cm
- Depth: 4 cm