What's better than crispy potato twisters? They don't only look very tasty, they're also a good alternative for potato chips. These golden snacks go with any main course, but are also great as a little snack.
This is how it works: spike a raw potato on the metal skewer, return the lid to the container, and turn the crank until the entire potato has been cut. You can then put the twister on a grill skewer, stretch it out all the way, and prepare it in the oven or the deep fryer.
- Potato twister cutter
- Comprises two components: container, and lid with skewer
- Potato twisters are great as side dish or as a snack
- Add some salt and oil and prepare them in the oven or the deep fryer
- Both components are dishwasher safe
- Materials: ABS plastic and stainless steel
- Grill skewers not included