Fans of the "Da Vinci Code" will probably know what a cryptex is. In Dan Brown's book it's a hollow cylinder that is encrypted with 5 donut-shaped disks. To get to the contents, you have to crack the code first and make a word of 5 letters.
You’ll not only be giving someone a fun and original gift, but also an intriguing quest. And as soon as the puzzle has been solved, you can simply change the combination again. It's up to you to decide what treasure will fit in the plastic cylinder. Give tips, develop a real treasure hunt or save the solution for a special occasion.
- Coded gift box for money, jewellery, tickets, toys, candy,...
- You need to crack the code before you can enjoy your gift
- The code can be set for any word of 5 letters from A to Z (approx. 11 million options)
- Can be used repeatedly, and you can change the code time and time again
- Made of strong plastic
- Can also be used as a piggy bank
- Opening on the inside: approximately 7 cm in diameter & 19.5 cm in height
- Weight approximately 345g